My first semester consisted of 4 classes, 12 credit hours. I take only night classes since I work full time during the day. I have Accounting I on Monday nights on the Brewton Campus. College Algebra on Wednesday night on the Brewton Campus. Fundamentals of Public Speaking on Thursday night on the Atmore Campus. And I had Microcomputer Applications on Friday nights and all day Saturday, however, this class on met for 4 weekends so that wasn't too bad.
My classes this semester were from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. I would work til 2:45, pick Caitlin up from school at 3, on Monday and Thursday I meet Mr. Ray (my stepdad) at my Granny's house at 4:15 and he takes the kids home with him. That gives me time to do a little studying before I have to be at class on Monday and on Thursday that gives me just enough time to get to Atmore. On Wednesday, I take the kids to Daddy and Wendy. Both Mama and Wendy make sure that the kids are fed supper and take their baths. Mama brings the kids home and puts them to bed at 8:00 and stays here with them until I get home from class. I pick them up from Daddy and Wendy and bring them home with me after class.
So far my 1st semester is going GREAT! I got an A in my computer class, I currently have a 96 average in my speech class, I have an 89.6 average in my algebra class (so close to an A) and I don't know my average in Accounting but all my test grades have been a 100 except for one and it was a 92.
We only have 3 weeks left in this semester and I will have successfully completed my first semester! I'm so excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment